Enhanced spaciousness and visibility
When you step inside OPTIMA cabin, you find outstanding spaciousness and superior visibility. That makes operating the lift truck safe and efficient, along with valuable extra equipment. The remarkable visibility is made possible by very large, lowered windows with no corner posts, thin but very strong roof crossmember, and curved panels. Sightlines to key working areas are clear both in front, to the sides, and to the rear.
New EMC Master with MD4 7” touch screen enables a more spacious cabin with its integrated solutions. There is also more space for operating the foot pedals.
The positioning of the instrumentation improves operating ergonomics. Instrumentation has been moved from the driver’s left side to his right, above his seat, where it is conveniently accessible.
OPTIMA is customizable for your exact operational needs.You can select mini-wheel steering, lever steering, the driver’s seat, and precisely the instrumentation that you need. A hydraulic sliding cabin (stroke 2900 mm), a vertically movable cabin RHS (stroke 2850 mm), and EMC remote control are also available.
- Remarkable visibility: You know great visibility when you see it. Sitting down in OPTIMA shows you what superior visibility means.
- Electronic Machine Control, EMC Master: Full monitoring of all the vital components and functions on a MD4 7” touch screen. Programmable settings. CanBus technology increases engine and transmission reliability as well as hydraulics and joystick control.
- Left armrest mini-steering options: Optional, ergonomic steering solutions that improve productivity.
- Ergonomic Instrumentation: Whatever extra equipment you need, we can install it as part of an ergonomic instrumentation layout. OPTIMA is truly spacious.
- Comfort: An excellent seat with compressor suspension, powerful cabin heating and ventilation, air conditioning – the driver is provided with every possible comfort.
- Joystick control: Available with electronic joystick with auto accelerator/power control (RS & CLT). Available as standard, the lifting levers offer super-smooth touch control at every point of a handling operation (FLT).